- To / From Europe & Turkey via Bazargan border.
- To / From Central Asia via Sarakhs, Lotfabad, Pol & Bajgiran borders.
- To / From Azerbaijan and Georgia via Astara border.
- To / From Armenia via Nordouz/Meghri border.
- To / From Iraq via Bashmaq border
- To / From Afghanistan:
- Islamqala, Herat, Qandehar & Kabul via Dogharun border/Iran.
Representatives at Islamqala border as well as Herat can collect forwarding clients’ original House B/L upon request.
- Turghundi via Kushka/Turkmenistan.
- Zaranj and Kabul via Milak border/Iran.
We have been devoted ourselves into in the field of maritime transportation for project cargo and RO-RO exporting from china , India and UAE to anywhere around the world. So far, we also had established long term and good cooperative relationship with main carriers that provide regular shipping service globally, And have a professional team composed of staff with many years of logistic experiences, which make us have access to competitive rate and to work out efficient cost freight solution.
Vahdat company is active as one of the CIS rail wan agent and countries in Baltic area as (goin venture) transportation we over code payment and rail Fright For shipment of-various-cargo,
Including general dangerous and oversize cargoes from different border station in such as B.Abbas and Sarakhs to station in CIS countries and turkey this services includes transit. Export and Import.
-Group age air services (retail) CONSOLIDATED and FULLCARGO service internationally.
- World wide Consolidation (Export and Import), Door-to-Door services, Direct Consignment,
Dangerous Goods Shipments ,Letter of Credit Shipment, Live Animal Shipments, Full and Split Charter , Freight Baggage Service, Transit Services.(Air-Land, Sea-Air)
“Truck & Vessel” / “Rail & Vessel”
- Containerized or conventional service from Central Asia by truck/rail to B. Abbas and then by sea to the Far East, Europe, Indian Sub-Continent, Persian Gulf countries & vice versa.
- Pre-carriage from B. Abbas by trucks to Anzali/Nowshahr/Amirabad ports on the Caspian Sea, and by vessel to Caspian Sea ports in Russia and Kazakhstan, and vice versa, in containerized or conventional form, including pre-carriage from various Russian inland points of loading.